About Me

My photo
Exploring the opportunities on the Internet for sharing over the years, I now find that I have used various usernames. Some are variations around Mary Hart or Kiha, a family name, but they all are pseudonyms pointing to me.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Example of a well-written blog with a good message

Please click here for Is the journey worth it? March 24, 2011, the blog I'm commenting on below.

I was impressed by the writing style of this blog--"brief but cogent," as my English teacher used to encourage our writing.   This is how I'd like to write--somewhat like author Ernest Hemingway did.

And the message!  I totally agree--the grander view makes all the effort worthwhile.  This is a critical juncture for all mankind, and are we on the right side?  Are we knowing that God is in control, and governing all?  He governs all, because He governs Himself!  Let us understand that God, good, is All-good, and expect good to unfold, and never fear the consequences!

No comments:

Post a Comment